Volcan Software is a brand of Forty Four Software y Consulting SL NIF B76278290 Calle Tenerife 7/9 – 35510 Puerto del Carmen – Las Palmas – Tel 0034.928984554 – info[@]volcansoftware.com.
The contents included in this site are intended to be used by professional users who are fully aware of the risks inherent in the Forex / Futures and Options / Shares and Bonds markets, the core of this site is intended exclusively for use by experienced investors who completely understand the Foreign and Financial markets. The content in this document is provided in good faith and deemed updated and accurate; however, there are no explicit or implicit guarantees of accuracy or timeliness made by Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL. We use reasonable precautions to ensure that the information displayed on this site is accurate and up to date. None of the materials contained in this site must be invoked as a declaration or representation of fact including all the conditions, warranties and declarations, explicit or implicit on regulations, laws and ordinances, in relation to Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL sells trading signals all over the world, it will be the responsibility of each client to implement them according to the laws in force in the country in which it operates. Our services are not intended and must not be used by natural or legal persons having citizenship, residence or domicile in a place, state, country or jurisdiction in which its distribution, publication, making available or use are in contrast with laws or regulations in force, each Client is responsible for any unlawful use.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL is not a Broker or a Bank; therefore it is not authorized to acquire money on behalf of clients. The above is not a financial advisory service, a solicitation to public savings, a financial promotion report, but rather an “Ad incertam personam” supply of online trading signals. The services presented are not offered taking into account the client’s personal financial needs and risk appetite. No guarantee can be provided on the validity of the simulations on this website. Online trading involves significant risks. Those who decide to trade online do so under their own responsibility. Past statistical results will not represent an obligation for the service provider or a guarantee for the subscriber to be achieved in the future.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL does not in any way provide express or implied guarantees on the results to be obtained by using its services or the information provided.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL and its affiliates, are under no circumstances subject to you or third parties for any damages and consequential losses from the signals provided, including damages and losses caused by negligence of any kind or resulting from third party services, by way of example, but not limited to, we cite the possible lack of energy, connectivity or poor connectivity on the computers of your property that do not allow sufficient speed of operation for trading signals, even if Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL provides you with VPS services of cloud hardware vendors, it will not be responsible for the services offered by suppliers.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL has no control over the use of the information provided to you and consequently Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL and no related company are responsible for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, consequential, planned or unforeseen, including loss of profit or other economic losses deriving from the information provided, as a result clients agree to exempt Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL from any liability for any use made of the information provided to clients.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL assumes no responsibility for any damages, losses or costs deriving from the use of any service or company accessible through the links from our website. The links from this site to any external site are accessible at your own risk and Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL assumes no responsibility for the use of these links or sites and their contents. You should therefore carefully consider whether the services provided by Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL are appropriate for your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL creates software to generate trading signals; our software is designed to instruct a trader to automate operations. We do not manage money; for no reason will clients have to hand over money to Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL employees or collaborators in any capacity. They will simply use the products of Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL for the purpose of personally managing their own activities.
All services are generated online, clients will not be sent any cd or support, but our services are generated exclusively online through our servers.
The client must have his own independent broker account, in an independent form he will pay into or withdraw money from the broker account at his own discretion, in an independent form he will decide whether to translate the signals received from Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL into operation. The choice of translating investment councils into operations remains with the client, therefore the peculiar case of the pure consulting service is used for the trading signals, the client contracts his activities directly with the broker managing the activities in a personal and autonomous form, the decision to continue working with or discontinuing the service provided remains the discretion of the client obliging Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL to the exclusive advice of the signals on the client’s indication.
The Software is managed exclusively online, remotely, from the Spanish office of Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL.
This site must not be in any way understood as a solicitation to public savings collection. The results presented, real or simulated, do not constitute any guarantee regarding hypothetical future performances. The speculative activity involves considerable economic risk, and anyone undertaking such activity is solely and exclusively responsible for that activity, therefore Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages in relation to investment decisions taken by the reader. The navigator, therefore, exempts Forty-Four Software and Consulting SL, its partners and collaborators, from any liability connected or deriving from this website and from all the online services offered.
In the event that the provision of the service supposes the need to access the clients personal data, Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL as the data processor, is obliged to comply with the Law 15/1999, dated December 13, for the protection of data of a personal nature and of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, for which the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999 and the other applicable regulations is approved.
For the purposes of Article 12 of Law 15/1999, Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL will only process personal data in that it complies with the client’s instructions and use it only for the purpose of the contract with the clients, it will not for any reason communicate the personal data of clients to others.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational equipment necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.
Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL is not responsible for the security of data deriving from acts or omissions of security devices in the client’s premises.
1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of VolcanSoftware.com in relation to the processing of VolcanSoftware.com users’ data
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of personal data and of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, for which the Development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with VolcanSoftware.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.volcansoftware.com
3. The information is provided only for VolcanSoftware.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the VolcanSoftware.com web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Spanish and European legislation.
5. The information, in this regard, may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8 of the EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is Forty-Four Software and Consulting SL, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, Forty-Four Software and Consulting SL may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
2 – Data processing manager
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of the EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the data processing manager of the VolcanSoftware.com site is: Forty-Four Software y Consulting SL.
3 – Data processing location
1. The data processing generated by the use of VolcanSoftware.com takes place at Av. Islas Canarias 9 – 34 – 35509 Costa Teguise – Las Palmas
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up to upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and therefore customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behaviour on VolcanSoftware.com. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are advised to read the privacy information and instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those used to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 will apply
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or damage to other users, or in any case of harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: request data for sending marketing newsletters, invitations to events organized by the undersigned, sending credits after completing the accreditation form, replying to requested information.
2. The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not more than 10 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy
- AddThis: https://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The VolcanSoftware.com site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating, rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration or limitation of treatment concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed;
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Spanish State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679
VI – TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.